The Adhiparasakthi Agriculture College was established in the scholastic year 1999-2000 and offers a four year degree courses B.Sc. (Ag.) proficient degree. The college is affiliated to Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore to impart a need based, locale particular, quality training in farming. This is the first self-financing Agriculture College in South India, which is fully followed the Tamilnadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. Students admitted to this project will take after the basic syllabi and examination arrangement of the Tamilnadu Agricultural University.
• To expand the food production efficiency, crop assorted qualities and food security of North Eastern Tamil Nadu.
• To present and enhance the varieties in farming and plant crops.
• To prescribe the high yielding precipitation nourished and inundated products suitable for this area.
• To present gainful and supportable agricultural practices alongside associated endeavors.
• To confer preparing on the most recent agrarian advances and practices to the ryots, provincial youth and ladies.
• To prepare graduates for independent work in order to energize entrepreneurial aptitudes in agricultural graduates
• To serve the prerequisites of cultivating groups in the districts of Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Kancheepuram, Dharmapuri and Tiruvallur
• To create area particular advancements and exhibit these technologies for extensive adoption process.
Adhiparasakthi Agriculture College is fully established college, which is well-connected by public transport buses.