Kisaan Helpline is founded by a team of avid entrepreneurs in the year 2014. KisaanHelpline is India’s largest Agri Inputs Marketplace Platform providing wide choice of quality inputs to farmers at their doorstep. Kisaan Helpline is bringing accessibility of quality agricultural products and personalized advisory by leveraging its Technology offering for farmer empowerment.
Kisaan Helpline makes Ground level connectivity with farmers it’s a new revolution in agriculture.
Kisaan Help Desk! This system would also help keep a record of what is being delivered to the farmers in terms of knowledge and agriculture technology & update Information. it's a agriculture search engine collect the latest agriculture information, technology, agriculture bank & financial services, agriculture equipment & accessories inputs providers, tractors & engines, organic fertilizers, seeds, weather information, Indian agro spots, agriculture training centers, krishi scientist.
Registered Company Name: AMPLE E BUSINESS
Product: Kisaan Helpline
Address: A-5 Vebhav Nagar, Kanadhiya Road, Indore, 452016
Mail us: email@example.com
Contact No. +91-7415538151
Android App link to download android mobile – :
Kisaan Helpline Services:
Agriculture Govt. Schemes
Mission & Vision:
Vision: Empower Every Farmer to Achieve more Productivity, Yield and Income.
- To improve the financial condition of farmers, so they must sow a crop which has a value of more than RS 50 per kg.
- They should adopt mixed cropping to remain financially stable in case of non favorable climate.
- They should reduce the inorganic chemicals fertilizers which drastically harm their soil.
- They should be aware of Mandi Bhav before selling the seeds.
- They should adopt organic farming which reduces their input cost and provide high yielding.
- They should apply for soil testing and use the ingredients which are required by soil not what market recommend.
- They should moreover use carbon based content because these contains are mainly a byproduct of Plant Extract & Animal Extract.
- Financially Stable farmers may adopt micro irrigation to save water for the poor farmers who cannot afford drip irrigation & sprinklers etc.
- Always consult & keep in touch with Gram Sevak and Krishi Mitra before any final implementation.
- For credit facilities do not buy what shopkeeper recommends you, either try to understand the ingredients or consult with Agro clinics.
- Uneducated & illiterate farmers should take advice of educated and genuine farmers before taking any decision.
- Don’t sow the only crop which is beneficial last year, because present year bulk production can suddenly reduce in cost.
- Awareness of new farming methods.
- Guide about latest agro equipments which help crops to sustain more yielding.
- Farmers should about cash crops to boycott the merchants which use harmful chemicals to produce fruits & vegetable sooner to get more profit.
- Make farmer aware of all facilities of NABARD.
- Advice to all farmers not only they can earn from land but they can earn on the uncultivated land.
- Increasing Knowledge and Awareness Among Farmers to Enhance the Production and Productivity.