Moringa Tree (सहजन )
Height – 23-38 ft
Diameter – 1 ft
Bark Color – White & Gray or greenish
Flowering – 6 Month after plantation
Suitable timing – April to June
State - Andhra Pradesh
सहजन (Moringa Tree; वानस्पतिक नाम : "मोरिंगा ओलिफेरा" (Moringa oleifera) ) एक एक बहुत उपयोगी पेड़ है। इसे हिन्दी में सहजना, सुजना, सेंजन और मुनगा आदि नामों से भी जाना जाता है। इस पेड़ के विभिन्न भाग अनेकानेक पोषक तत्वों से भरपूर पाये गये हैं इसलिये इसके विभिन्न भागों का विविध प्रकार से उपयोग किया जाता है।
सहजन Typical cultures in different components of the globe have actually long used Moringa in their organic medication repertoire for ailments varying from gout to various swellings and fevers. Every component of the Moringa tree made use of successfully versus differing disorders. A few of the remedies explained here however, there is no assurance they will certainly help every case!
Moringa oleifera has a remarkable range of medical usages with high nutritional value and medical perks. Different components of Moringa contain a profile of crucial minerals and are an excellent source of healthy protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids and different phenolics.
What is the Moringa (सहजन) Tree?
The marvel tree Moringa is a multipurpose that is found to local to the parts of Africa and Asia. Its name derived from ‘Muringa’.It’s a Tamil/Malayalam word. It is famous as the name of drumstick tree by the British and Malunggay in Philippines. It is also known as 'horseradish tree'. It is multipurpose tree, which is found on the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains in India. Moringa is the sole genus in the flowering plant family Moringaceae and olifera species is mostly in all 13 types of Moringa.
It is multipurpose plant, It's leaves, seeds, stems, cases, organic products, blossoms, roots and bark and all parts used has known usage which is used in different-different manner.
The Moringa tree develops effectively in semi-bone-dry, tropical and sub-tropical atmosphere and is accounted for to be valuable for individuals as its different parts are eatable. The absolute most regularly utilized parts which are Moringa leaves and seeds. Especially, It's leaves rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals. Moringa seeds are known to the people for anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-viral & antiseptic properties. Also, Moringa seeds and their roots are used to extract the oil and the flowers can be cooked and eaten. A Moringa seed contains 30-40% oil and rich in oleic acid. Additionally, its bark, sap, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and blooms are used as a part of making conventional medication treatments in numerous countries.
Moringa Leaf Powder:
- Are rich in Vitamin A. Good for eyes.
- A rich source of calcium way higher than in milk, naturally combined with magnesiumto ensures absorption by the body.
- Along with potassium, zinc is also found in large quantities in moringa which supports uptake of the high iron content.
- Moringa helps in balancing thecholesterol levels in the body.
- All Essential Amino acids are also found in moringa and 12 others.
- Moringa is also said to balance sugar levels, hence it is helpful in the fight against diabetes.
- are an immunity-stimulant, it is prescribed for HIV afflicted patients.
- Moringa leaves can be consumed to stimulate metabolism.
- Supports digestion and is a natural laxative when taken on an empty stomach.
- a nutrition booster and a non-sugar based energizer.
- Can also help in the weight loss process as food when cutting down.
- Increase the quantity of breast milk.
- It is also famous for its anti-bacterial properties.
- The paste of the moringa leaves is a goodskin tonic.
- It protects the liver and kidneys.
- Helps you feel better!