Farmer’s Smart farming in India
Improve the financial condition of farmers
Kisaan Helpline makes Ground level connectivity with farmers via live procedures and knowledge on present crops.
Kisaan Help Desk! This system would also help keep a record of what is being delivered to the farmers in terms of knowledge and agriculture technology & update Information. it's a agriculture search engine collect the latest agriculture information, technology, agriculture bank & financial services, agriculture equipment & accessories inputs providers, tractors & engines, organic fertilizers, seeds, weather information, Indian agro spots, agriculture training centers, krishi scientist ETC.
Mission & Vision:
- To improve the financial condition of farmers, so they must sow a crop which has a value of more than RS 50 per kg.
- They should adopt mixed cropping to remain financially stable in case of non favorable climate.
- They should reduce the inorganic chemicals fertilizers which drastically harm their soil.
- They should be aware of Mandi Bhav before selling the seeds.
- They should adopt organic farming which reduces their input cost and provide high yielding.
- They should apply for soil testing and use the ingredients which are required by soil not what market recommend.
- They should moreover use carbon based content because these contains are mainly a byproduct of Plant Extract & Animal Extract.
- Financially Stable farmers may adopt micro irrigation to save water for the poor farmers who cannot afford drip irrigation & sprinklers etc.
- Always consult & keep in touch with Gram Sevak and Krishi Mitra before any final implementation.
- For credit facilities do not buy what shopkeeper recommends you, either try to understand the ingredients or consult with Agro clinics.
- Uneducated & illiterate farmers should take advice of educated and genuine farmers before taking any decision.
- Don’t sow the only crop which is beneficial last year, because present year bulk production can suddenly reduce in cost.
- Awareness of new farming methods.
- Guide about latest agro equipments which help crops to sustain more yielding.
- Farmers should about cash crops to boycott the merchants which use harmful chemicals to produce fruits & vegetable sooner to get more profit.
- Make farmer aware of all facilities of NABARD.
- Advice to all farmers not only they can earn from land but they can earn on the uncultivated land.
- Increasing Knowledge and Awareness Among Farmers to Enhance the Production and Productivity.
- Advice for Fruit and trees benefit especially NEEM, Bambu, Sagwan tree, Amla, etc.
- To Advice for produces Healthy Fruit & Seeds.
- Advice to all farmers about Vermicompost Khad, Add more value in Vermicompost like soil bacterial, bio nutrient, carbon contents, etc.
Other Sectors for Farmers Income:
- Pearl Farming
- Fish farming
- Beans (Madhumakhai) farming
- Goat Form
- Poultry Farm
- Mini Industries (Amla candy production, Imli candy, Garlic past & process, Onion product, Ginger Past & products, etc)