Marathwada Agriculture University was set up in May, 1972 with sevenfacultieswith a command of giving training, conveying need based examination and scattering of advances to enhance vocation of cultivating group and to create identity of understudies through games and cultural activities to enhance your identity. The complete jurisdiction of the University includes regions of Aurangabad, Beed, Hingoli, Jalna, Latur, Nanded, Osmanabad and Parbhani. To get the admission, you have to follow the simple admission process for admission to all the courses which conducted by MAU starts normally in the month of June every year. To submit the Application form, you should be visited to Registrar, MAU, Parbhani office in the prescribed blank Application form details supplied by the Registrar.
· College of Agriculture, Parbhani.
· College of Agriculture, Latur.
· College of Agriculture, Ambajogai.
· College of Agriculture, Badnapur.
· College of Agriculture, Osmanabad.
· College of Food Technology, Parbhani.
· College of Agril. Biotechnology, Latur.
· College of Agricultural Engineering, Parbhani.
· College of Home Science, Parbhani.
The MAU regions is located at Deccan plateau zone, which is around 200 Kms from Aurangabad city and it is well connected with rail & road transport. There are various facilities in the MAU regions which makes the agriculture university becomes perfect.